Manufacturing Excellence, Innovation, Brand Stewardship
At ELITE, our premier quality processes are built to exceed your expectations. From receipt of materials to completion of your order, thorough inspections are performed throughout the entire process. Shortcuts are never an option.
Stringent Quality Guidelines
ELITE maintains GMP certification with NSF. We ensure continuous improvement through our extensive Corrective and Preventative Action program and welcome customer external audits.
Incoming materials are inspected for all key attributes prior to release to manufacturing. During the manufacturing process, quality trained operators perform periodic product inspections and analyze the data using Statistical Process Control. Finished products are tested to your specification and a Certificate of Analysis is provided with each shipment.
We thoroughly analyze all raw materials and finished goods for quality and safety prior to their release using state of the art equipment.
Testing takes place in our in-house state of the art laboratories. Having onsite laboratories ensures your product is tested to your specifications in a timely manner to meet your delivery requirements.
- Micros – Full Microbiological Testing
- FC – Flash Chromatography
- HPLC- High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- HPTLC – High Performance Thin Layer Chromatography
- UPLC – Ultra High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- GCMS – Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometer
- UV/VIS – Ultraviolet-Visible Spectrophotometer
- FTIR – Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrometer
- ICP – Inductively Coupled Plasma Spectrometer
- Stability Chambers
- Disintegration – Water or Gastric Bath
- Powder Density – Bulk and Tapped
- Particle Size – Sieve Analysis
- Tablet Hardness
- Moisture – Loss on Drying
- Water Activity
Request a Quote
ELITE can be your primary manufacturer and we can work to have a great impact on your success. By partnering with us, we will work to produce outstanding quality products at competitive prices.